Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

The baby is here! Just kidding. I still have a little over two months to go. I found this picture last week when I rearranged the bookcase in our dining room. It was published in Antietam Review, a literary/art journal that I couldn't for the life of me figure out why I had saved. I almost threw it away but luckily flipped through it and discovered this, which I had completely forgotten. It was taken in Shepherdstown, West Virginia by photographer Hali Taylor when Sage was only 10 days old (which might explain Erik's terrible bedhead.) He was so tiny and helpless (Sage, that is) and now look at him:


Almost five and letting dad borrow the car to lug a cooler of beer to the neighbor's house for a Father's Day cookout. So helpful!

Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there, especially our dads, Sage's Papa and Pop Pop.

1 comment:

topills.com scam said...

Hello, I admire your website. This is a informative site and I wanted to post a little ... This is a great site and I wanted to post a comment to let you know, great job! ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...