Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Two good things

First, we finished our taxes. Or Erik did, and I sat beside him folding laundry and offering emotional support (mojitos), occasionally retrieving files and crunching numbers on the calculator. We're getting just enough money back to pay our property tax. Oh well, easy come, easy go. Actually I should say hard to come by, hard to let go. But I'm only talking about good things here, moving on. . .

Kokoleo was featured on Funky Finds yesterday, no April foolin', check it out. Also, they announced the winners for the children's goods giveaway. Hopefully someone who reads this blog scored some cool stuff.

2 comments:

textile_fetish said...

Oh KB. . . .keep yer chin up! Maybe there's an economic stimulus check coming your way. Maybe other people receiving said-checks will be bringing some stimulation Kokoleo's way (ha!).

KB said...

I like to call it the I'm-sorry-for-being-such-a-sucky-president check. And yeah, that's all going to cover the property tax too. But at least I have a house. I will just hermit myself away for the next few months and fill my new studio with things people will buy when we're all rich again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...