Monday, April 14, 2008

Made by. . . a while ago.

I have a tendency to make things and then put them away. This stockpiling comes in handy when I'm doing craft shows, but it doesn't do me any good to have a bunch of kokoleos crowding my closet and drawers. Trouble is, it's hard to find the time to photograph them (well), even harder to make the effort to get them into cyberspace, and even harder to market my weird stuff appropriately. When I do get some free time, all I want to do is sew. As soon as I complete one project, I start another completely different one until they're all neatly folded in a big pile at the end of my ironing board and no one knows they exist but me. What good is that? I need to get these things out into the world, whether it be in shops or shows or my (poor neglected) website or Etsy. I should also stop wasting time blabbering on this here blog. What good is that? Yet, I continue.

Last week, I had a little photo shoot in the backyard during McKenna's naptime and photographed some stuff that's been hanging in my closet. I'm still trying to get the hang of my Nikon and end up dumping 10 pictures for every one decent one.

Next, I need to upload them onto my website. But first, I wanna go sew.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...