Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thrift Thursday - Mug Love


No, I didn't get those all this week, I've collected these within the last two years. Actually, this week I've been purging things instead of collecting them. Today I dropped off a bunch of stuff at the American Way in Burbank. I'm trying to find some Feng Shui for this house and I think it's hiding in the clutter.

Luckily, mugs don't take up much room. There's something about a brightly painted vintage mug that makes me happy. Do you know how many ugly mugs there are out there? Plenty. Thrift stores have shelves and shelves of them and everyone tries to give them away at yard sales. Only once in a blue moon does a pretty vintage painted one slip into the mix and I can spot them a mile away. It's just nice to start your day with a cup of coffee in a mug you love.

See more drool-worthy mugs here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...