Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy New Year!

Man, am I happy to put 2010 behind me. What a year! This time last year was a low point - Erik was getting ready to move to Phoenix for work, Sage was having a rough time in school, and I was working a job that made me miserable. L.A. was quickly losing it's luster for us and our future there looked bleak.  So we set our sights on Seattle and simply made it happen. Okay, not simply at all, but we survived months apart, house buying, house selling, moving vans, road trips, six summer weeks in a hotel... and finally, thankfully, here we are! 

 

My #1 new year's resolution is to never take this happiness I feel for granted. I have a feeling 2011 has good things in store for us.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...