Saturday, July 15, 2006

Yard Sale!

Okay, when I originally posted the title for my last blog entry it said, "Changes is good, right?" Der. I wuz a Engilsh major!

So those big life changes that were supposed to be finalized Friday? They've been postponed to Monday. Argh. In the meantime. . .

Yard Sale! My friends and I had one in my front yard today. I made $75. Do you live in the L.A. area? Stop by 451 Riverdale Dr. in Glendale tomorrow from 8 a.m. to noon. Tell me that you read my blog I will let you browse the kokoleo studio and give you 50% off any item! (This is a test to see if any locals are lurking.) I'll also let you have anything you want in the yard sale for free!!

2 comments:

topills.com scam said...

This is a great site and I wanted to post a comment to let you know, great job! ...

topills.com scam said...

Hello, I admire your website. This is a informative site and I wanted to post a little ... This is a great site and I wanted to post a comment to let you know, great job! ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...