Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day!


That's me with my dad circa 1977. And Here's Sage with his goofy dad circa this morning.


It's a decorated tie card that he made at preschool. It has his picture on it and a poem on the back and at the bottom it says, "I love my dad because I play with him." He also received this:


We made it at a craft table last weekend at the Los Feliz Festival. Sage chose to cover it in buttons. That's my boy!

Happy father's day to all the dads out there! We love you.

2 comments:

topills.com scam said...

This is a great site and I wanted to post a comment to let you know, great job! ...

topills.com scam said...

Greetings, I love your article. This is a nice site and I wanted to post a comment to let you know, nice job! Thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...